Tuesday 18 November 2014

It always better to be YOU....

Some people will like to know why you act the way you act, they will
inquire about your family history, educational background and work
history. They may even go further to compare you with some people just
to berate you to suit their style.
Sometimes, you may even become their songs and they garnish it well
with titles.. They will call you Prof, Doctor, Pastor, etc just to
consolidate their quest and research.

Back in the days, I remember when my father will gather us at moon
light and tell us great stories about our ancestors, He will highlight
and discuss their strength and weakness, their strength we value and
promise to emulate, their weakness we detest and promise never to
copy. Like my great grand father, he was a community leader that
believe so much in Love, he preach and proclaim love all over our
clan, he was seen and known as a symbol of love, he encourage and
inspire many. He was a great man.

Each time, I remember his story, I smile and beat my chest that I
will oneday be like him.
Just like my great grand father, Leonardo Da Vinci is another man i
treasure, in his time, he was a great painter and philosopher, his
works has inspire many and tends to re-write the course of history.

From my great grand father and my father to Leornado Da Vinci, Issac
Watts, Nelson Mandela, Winston Churchill, Bill Gates, Sean Gardner, E.
A. Adeboye, Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola...the list is endless, I
wanted to be like all of them. Combining all their success together,
building bridges of love, hope and greatness.

Then I realise, that history will never forget me, If I dont live my
life to the fullest. Because even if, I have learn so much from all of
them, my page will be empty, if i tried to pretend to be any of them,
to me, being me is all that matter.
and to be me, I must be real and willing to learn, willing to be
corrected and willing to ask questions when the need arises.

Note: Life is full of Imitation, Dont pretend to be what you are not,
learn from others and live with passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment