Saturday 18 July 2015

My Life as a Writer

Going through life everyday gives me hope that if we put a little
effort and learn to do things the right way, life will be a lot
easier, fun and happier.

As a little kid, I had always wanted to make a difference in life and
to do this, WRITING was one of my interest.
And I was determine to use my writing to change life, enforce justice
and encourage creativity. I wanted to be a voice to so many people,
the widow, the depressed, the law abiding citizen, etc. I wanted to
speak against war, Child Labour, Racism, terrorism and Injustice, I
was hoping that my writing will inspire hope, peace, progress, social
justice and gender inequality.

But as I keep pushing ahead, even with the series of rejections I have
come across, I am sure that very soon my story will light so many
candles that will inspire our World.

My writing journey has been a great adventure... I have written poems,
short stories, articles and currently working on a novel...but I am
still an ASPIRING WRITER.

In writing as it is in life, the page keep changes, each page with a
new story line, and no matter how bad the story lines maybe, there
will always be a page that will make you smile, relieve, happy and
satisfy.
The bottom line is...THERE IS NO GRADUATION PARTY IN WRITING... and no
matter how good you are there is always something new to learn...
One thing I know is that great writers read and write everyday.... And
most of my writing ideas comes from reading and daily life lessons.

If you are a writer, an aspiring writer like me or whoever you are....
KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT... YOUR LITTLE EFFORT IS CHANGING THE
WORLD FOR GOOD.
Don't give up...no matter what happen, oneday you will certainly celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment