Sunday 28 June 2015

Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Read 20 Beautiful Women

It is true that one story can change your life forever and 20
beautiful women, a book by An international publisher, mentor and
award winning Author Saba Tekle could just be the one.

After reading an interesting foreword by Debrena Jackson Gandy, I was
compelled to analyse the 20 beautiful women whose stories can ignite
your passion, restore hope, promote love, peace, hardwork and sustain
creativity.
My eyes stares at my pen waiting for answers.
Am I still a writer, my notebook begs for answers, but in the growing
silence, I remember a phrase by Quandra Adams "The school of
hard knocks"
As I tried to pencil down my thought, I realized that 20 Beautiful
women is not just a book but a journey toward self discovery, self
development and a successful ending....it is a must read for all
Beautiful people.....

So Be bold and beautiful... Order your copy from amazon.com

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment